Image Map

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Recipe: Chicken, Feta, Chickpea & Couscous Stuffed Peppers // 21 Day Fix Approved!

 On Monday night, I put 3 lbs of chicken breast in the Crockpot with 1 cup chicken stock and some spices. I cooked it on low for 2.5 hours and then chopped it with my Pampered Chef chopper. I love that kitchen tool!

My husband helped out and prepped dinner for last night. He mixed the chopped chicken with some tomato paste, feta cheese, coconut milk couscous (just cook couscous in canned coconut milk instead of water), chickpeas and some spices. 

He filled 4 hollow peppers and baked for 20 minutes.

They came out really tasty! We had them with steamed asparagus.




I just received the 21 Day Fix Extreme workout and eating program with Shakeology. My husband and I plan on starting it soon! As of right now, I'm on day 18 of my February hybrid schedule of Piyo, running and T25 Beta:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, if any of you are doing the 21 Day Fix, this would be approved but they recommend whole wheat couscous instead of regular (or quinoa).

This recipe would be:

2 green containers (for the pepper and 10 asparagus spears)
1 red container (shredded chicken)
1 yellow container (couscous)
1 blue container (coconut milk & feta cheese)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment