Image Map

Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Stepdaughter's Graduation

To say I'm exhausted would be an understatement, but it was well worth it!

Yesterday after work, Saro and I took the 5 hour round trip to see my stepdaughter graduate from high school. There were 254 kids graduating. To me that seems like a lot! I think I graduated with 130 (13 years ago! #TBT). 

Also, they had TEN valedictorians! They're off to Princeton, Rensselear, Penn State, etc. 

The ceremony was really nice and we are so glad we went. She was really happy too! 




We are so proud of her! She has worked really hard and maintained good grades.

Within the next few weeks, she will be moving to NJ and living with us. She will be attending community college with her sister.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment