Image Map

Friday, January 16, 2015

Currently

Hey everyone! I realize I haven't posted in over a week. I just can't seem to come up with anything to write about. I'm still doing Piyo (almost 7 months completed now!) and I'm planning on running a 5K on Valentine's Day and a 10K in early June. According to my endocrinologist, I've lost 6 lbs since September.

Currently, I am trying to get over a bump in this road called life. I'm being too hard on myself, among other things that are bothering me. 




Minor example - if I miss a day of planned exercise or something comes up after work and I can't, I feel guilty about it but then reason with myself as to why it's OK to miss a day. It sounds silly and it's actually really bothering me that it's bothering me. Make sense?

I can't seem to get out of this funk and I'm driving myself crazy with whys, what-ifs & back-and-forths (not a word? Meh) in my head.

Maybe it's winter blues. Maybe it's too many things going on at once. Maybe it's a combination of everything.

Any tips/strategies for getting out of a funk when you're in one?





On a positive note, a 3 day weekend is ahead plus I'm only working 2.5 days next week. So there's that and for that, I am thankful! I'm hoping to get some rest.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Go you for losing 6 pounds in the middle of the holidays! I totally understand being in a funk, I do think the winter weather plays a major part! The one thing that helps me is getting a bit of sunshine when I can. Hope you have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete