Image Map

Monday, January 26, 2015

Fleetwood Mac at Madison Square Garden

Happy Monday, all! Also Happy Birthday to my real life best friend of 27 years, Mean Ang!

Last Thursday, my husband took me to see Fleetwood Mac at MSG for my birthday. We decided to spend the night in Hoboken, NJ because we knew the concert would end late and plus, we both had the day off on Friday.

They played a bunch of my favorites! We got bumped down to the 1st section and we were 16 rows from the stage! Despite paying $11 for 1 beer and Saro feeling a little under the weather, the concert was great! In their late 60s, they can still rock it out.

These were the best pictures I could get because of the lighting.




Have a good week! We're preparing for a blizzard in the Northeast today.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment