Image Map

Friday, September 25, 2015

Recent Workouts

One WOD from this week:

Strength warm up:
15 minutes to a heavy (not max) deadlift x 5 without dropping bar.
I'm still working on technique so I only did 35 lbs.

WOD:
5 rounds for time:

5 power snatches (supposed to be 95 lbs but I only used the bar, 15 lbs)
10 box jumps (I scaled with step ups @ 18 inches)
200 meter (1/8 mile) run

My time was 11:38.

My coordination with the bar is still terrible right now and I'm extremely sore! I'm still getting used to it, going in the morning before work, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a half day today so this afternoon is KAREN - 150 wall balls for time with a 14 lb. ball! Kill me now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I ran 4 miles in 43:15. I was definitely hurting from this weeks CF workouts but it was a good run with perfect weather!


Have a great weekend!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment