Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm an Aunt!

This is a delayed post but my niece was born on our wedding day!  My sister in law (Saro's sister) called me early that morning and I just knew she must be in labor.  Well, she was (exactly a week early)!  It was a bittersweet moment.  Our niece was on the way but they would miss our wedding.  I got teary on the phone with her but because I was happy and sad at the same time!
 
I haven't asked them their permission to share pictures yet but my friend who is great at newborn photos took some really great ones of her sleeping.  I hope to share some soon!
 
Her name is Natalie Rose and she's sooooo cute.  I've only seen her twice so far - hopefully will again this weekend.
 
I'm so excited to be her Aunt!
 
My cousin is due in 2 weeks so I will have a nephew soon too!!!
 
Have a great 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment