Image Map

Thursday, August 21, 2014

What's On My Nightstand

Today is my Friday - woohoooo!
I got this post idea from Kristyn :)
What's on my nightstand:
  • A small lamp from Ikea
  • A book
  • Ear plugs (Husband and dog snore)
  • Small jewelry box for my rings
  • Chap stick
  • Tissues
  • iPad
  • Glass of water
So exciting, I know.  I'm having major writer's block lately.  Not much has been going on!
Oh, I cut more hair off last night.  That makes 3 hair cuts in 3 months.  It literally grows like a weed, which I guess is a good thing.  Left is the night before our wedding and right is last night.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair!!
    My night stand is incredibly boring. Two books and a lamp. If it's bed time, a glass of water. Laaaaaame!

    ReplyDelete