Image Map

Friday, April 17, 2015

Endocrinologist Update

Every 3 months, I have to have my TSH levels checked. This time, after adjusting my meds again, they came back closer to normal which the doc says, has helped contribute to my weight loss (16 lbs since September!) I feel great and I don't really want or need to lose more weight.

I've also been off BC since November which I think has definitely helped as well. I emailed my fertility doctor yesterday letting her know I haven't refilled the prescription but that I had some questions for her. I feel great being off of it and I don't see a reason for me to go back on it since it wouldn't be for it's sole purpose to prevent pregnancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This year has been an emotional roller coaster. I'm glad that 1.) I'm generally healthy 2.) I have a great support system 3.) tax week is over 4.) it's Friday and 5.) we leave for vacation in 13 days!

Have a great weekend!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, so glad to hear things checked out well at the doctors.
    Thinking of you and sending all sorts of good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete