Image Map

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Running Club

Happy Hump Day! 

I'm starting to get vacation fever. We leave next Thursday and it's much needed!!!




Saro and I decided to join a local running club. Someone I know is in it and asked us to join. It's a minimal fee for the year and it's at a local high school on Wednesday nights near our house so we figured why not? I'm sure we can only benefit from it. Plus, it's something the two of us can do together and look forward to each week. A different sort of "date night!"

Apparently it's supposed to monsoon here in the next couple of hours but hopefully by 7:30 tonight, it'll be safe to run outside! We're looking forward to it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Eeep! I can't wait to hear all about your vacation.
    And, I'm really looking forward to your thoughts on a running club. I've toyed with the idea of joining one, but haven't ever pulled the trigger to actually do so.

    ReplyDelete