Image Map

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sunrise Run

Morning! Today, Saro and I decided to get up an hour earlier than normal to get our run in. He's working a double shift today and tomorrow and I have a dr. appt. after work today, although I might squeeze in a 21 DF workout when I get home.

It's always really hard for me to get up that extra hour earlier but more so in the winter. This morning, the birds were chirping by 5:45 which woke me up anyway so it wasn't terrible. Plus, it's a gorgeous morning and the sun was rising.

My 2 mile time was 19:49. It felt tough because I was lacking energy due to not having had breakfast yet.

I'm thinking about signing up for the Atlantic City half marathon in October and making a weekend out of it. We'll see how my body reacts to 10k training for now.



Do you prefer morning or evening workouts?

1 comment:

  1. Eep! Yay for early morning runs! I always struggle to get out the door early, but I always feel so awesome when I'm done.
    As for that 1/2 - DO IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete