Image Map

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bridge to 10K - Week 2, Day 3

Finally!  Tonight's run was not easy though.  I resorted to the treadmill.  I decided I need to set up a fan next to me.  Running in a basement with lack of air/breeze isn't necessarily easy.  I cracked the window down there but it didn't help much.  Anyway, here are my results:

Distance: 5.00 miles
Average pace: 12:05/mi
Duration: 60 minutes
Run pace: 11:50/mi

This is slower than my last few runs BUT my last run this long was 3 weeks ago so I blame it on that and running in a warm basement.  Now that I've run in 90 degree weather and 35 degree weather, I think I prefer the cold!  However, 50-60 is ideal.

I had some leftover chicken and ratatouille for dinner.  We made another big batch 2 days ago.  So easy, healthy and filling!  Yum.

After the holidays I plan on buying some type of light weight but warm jacket to run in, and some ear warmers.

I am not unhappy about tonight's run but I know I can do better.  It felt good to get some frustration out after a rough day.  Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment