Image Map

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

I hope you all had a great holiday!  My birthday party on Friday was SO fun.  I'm thankful for everyone who came.  Our house got small quick with 20-25 people in it at once :) Christmas was nice.  We stayed home this year with saro's mom, sister and her husband.  I am writing this from my new iPad!  It's really fun.

I got right back on track today.  35 minutes of Pilates and a 20 minute walk in the snow with Murphy.  There is about 3 inches of snow out there.  Maybe we will have a delayed opening at work tomorrow :)

Hoping for a run this weekend.  I got a two mile run in on Sunday morning.  Better than nothing!

Saro's daughters are on their way from PA now.  They'll stay until Sunday or Tuesday so I'm sure we will do something fun with them and celebrate Christmas again!

I am looking forward to another body challenge via Bridal Boot Camp.  Although I'm still following the clean eating and her you tube work outs, I can't say I didn't cheat this weekend!  Beef, potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, cheese and crackers, desserts, wine!  Gosh I love cheese.  It's harder to stay on track during this time of year!  How do you stay motivated?

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment