Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Two Things That Don't Like Me

Bread and running.....and I dreamed (dreamt?) about both last night.  I was SO tired, I was ready for bed by 8:30 and snoring by 9.  I slept from 9pm-7:15am.  Whenever I sleep for more than 7-8 hours, I vividly remember my dreams.  Last night I remember seeing yummy loaves of bread - specifically rosemary, my favorite.  This is funny because at a party on Saturday, I was loving these thin rosemary bread crisps my Mom bought (with dip of course).

I also remember participating in a Triathlon.  I had no clue how many miles it was, I just went.  I only remember the running portion of it and I was going FAST.  Maybe this is a good sign for what's to come! 

As of now, I still can't/shouldn't run.  It kills me because I found something I really, really enjoyed and was pretty good at.  Growing up, I only played soccer one year.  I didn't love it and my Mom suggested if I wasn't doing sports or something, that I should start to work - so I did.

Do you remember your dreams often?  Do you dream about the same things or different things?

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I dream of running, I'm going super slow--to the point where I can barely pick up my feet! I think that's supposed to mean there's something you're struggling with and can't escape in life. Wonder what running fast in a dream means! Either way, dreaming about rosemary bread means you have good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete