Image Map

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

On A Roll

Mmm a cheeseburger on a roll sounds good right about now.
 
Don't do it!
 
I'm feeling pretty good.  I started C25K (again) 5 weeks ago and T25 two weeks ago.  I haven't missed a workout yet and I don't plan to until the wedding weekend - fingers crossed.
 
T25 is definitely tough & intense - a lot of jumping, squatting and kicking - but the fact that it's only 25 minutes is beneficial for me.  I've been pairing 2-3 days of it with C25K for a total of 1 hour - 600-700 calories burned on those days and anywhere from 330-400 calories burned in 29 minutes of T25. 
 
Today is my rest day - phew!
 
I'm trying to keep track of my weight and measurements on each rest day (Tuesdays for me).  This morning I was 1-2 lbs lighter than last week and I'll take my measurements later or tomorrow morning - chest, arms, thigh, hips and waist.
 
I FEEL better which is good - less puffy and bloated from all the crap I ate in November and December.  I'm doing pretty well with no bread or pasta.  If I have it once a week, that's it.
 
I didn't have a green smoothie yesterday or today.  Yesterday Saro cooked me eggs and bacon and today I had PT before work so I was rushing - had yogurt and fruit at work.  Back to it tomorrow though!  From 12/30-1/19 I didn't miss a day of having one.
 
Yesterday, we both had off work.  We finalized our wedding invitations (103 days to go!) and took Murphy to the dog park.  When we got there, it was extremely muddy so we just walked him around and then took him to Petco.  He was SO happy.  I wish it was that easy to please everyone - LOL. 
 
 
Have a good week!  We're expecting 6-10 inches of snow here today!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 103 days! It's going to speed by!
    You sounds like you're doing SO good sticking to your workouts!! Good job!! Can't wait to hear how the rest of the week went!

    ReplyDelete