Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Things to come in 2014

Happy New Year!  I'm really excited for 2014!

Sorry, I can't post the 3 pictures I wanted to share because Blogger isn't letting me for some reason!  Anyone else having this problem?  I'll upload them later if it's back up and running.
 
Anyway, it's day 4 of the simple green smoothie challenge!  I'm NOT doing this as a resolution.  I've done this challenge before and lasted longer than the 30 days.  I signed up because I like that each week they e-mail a shopping list and recipes.  I find that while the smoothies are pretty large, they really don't fill me up for long so I've been having 1 egg also.
 
Saro and I also ordered Focus T-25.  It's from the makers of P90X and Insanity except that it's only 25 minutes long.  My kind of workout :) 
 
I'm hoping that this, paired with the green smoothies, absolutely NO bread or pasta & the new thyroid meds will get rid of this bloat I've been feeling for the last few months and leave me toned for the wedding and Mexico (and after that, too).
 
I don't want to lose too much because well, I don't want my wedding gown to be too big to where I'll need a ton of alterations.
 
I'm happy to report that I'm on week 3 of Couch to 5K with no major pains. 
 
*KNOCK ON WOOD*
 
I think I could do more but I don't want to push myself.  I'm fine with starting from the beginning.
 
I also think that combining running with Focus T-25 is a good idea as they can both be done in the same day in 1 hour.
 
I'm also loving my new Polar HRM.

I hope you all have a happy & healthy 2014!

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment