Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hallelujah! It's Tax Return Day!

That was a pleasant surprise!  I check my bank account every morning.
 
Here's how I'm spending mine this year:
 
50% of it is going straight, directly, not passing GO - into the wedding savings
13% of it is going to my accountant for his services
11% is going towards a credit card bill for recent expenses
9% of it is going to a doctor bill
8% of it is going towards a friend's wedding festivities
5% is going towards part of my homeowner's insurance bill
4% new work shoes and a manicure
 
Geez, it goes quick!
 
Next year and from there on, I plan to make an extra mortgage payment and student loan payment each year.  I hope!
 
Do you spend or save your tax return money?
 
Click here for some good options!
 
Have a good weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I spend it but on car insurance, home insurance, etc. LOL.

    ReplyDelete