Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My love for Etsy

Sorry I've been a little MIA!
 
Anyway, as I'm in the midst of helping to throw 2 baby showers (within 2 weeks of each other), I wanted to share this idea in case you too are planning a shower or party, or will be in the future!
 
It's definitely a little overwhelming with wedding planning, but there are family and friends helping out with both showers which is good.  I am in charge of the invitations and cakes for both.
 
I knew I could go on a bunch of different websites and order invitiations but I decided to take a different approach.
 
On Etsy, you can buy an invitation design and customize it.  You then print them yourself!  One of the designs was ready that same day.
 
I chose to do it this way for cost reasons and for a fun/different looking invitation.  They have a ton of shops that offer digital images for purchase!
 
Have you ever done this?  Genius!
 
I hope you're all doing well.  We're expecting more snow here in NJ on Thursday.  It could be up to a foot.  On top of the foot we already have.  Yikes.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment