Image Map

Friday, December 12, 2014

Turbofire // 1,000 burpees

Happy Friday! I have a half day today followed by a solo lunch outing and getting my hair done. Tonight we have a friend's birthday/ugly Christmas sweater party. It should be fun!


Piyo came with a bonus Turbofire low HIIT 20 minute workout. I decided to try it last week and again last night. The first time I was like what the HECK am I doing? The second time, I was more coordinated. It has some funky moves but I liked it. I doubled up and did Piyo strength intervals and burned 457 calories in 40 minutes!



On Wednesday, I completed the 30 day / 1,000 burpee challenge. It was actually a 5 week challenge because you have to include some rest days. I finished a couple days late but I didn't give up! The last day, I had 135 left to go so I decided to do them all and get it over with. I did them in sets of 15 (including a jumping jack), resting for 1-2 minutes in between. Man, they really get your heart rate up! I burned over 200 calories in 20 minutes. Check out their other 30 day challenges here.




I'm feeling pretty good; still not seeing much of a change on the scale but I can tell in my clothes, specifically dress pants and jeans. 

I'm itching for a run - maybe tomorrow or Sunday!

Have a great weekend!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. You're so dedicated, Rachel! The number on the scale doesn't matter - you KNOW how you look and feel! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete