Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Randomness

TGIF!  This is a great Friday because I'm leaving work early to try on my wedding gown at RK Bridal in the city!!! (they had no Sat. appointments until next YEAR and they're only open 11-5:30 M-F, how convenient - not!).  Then I'm having dinner with my cousin and Matron of Honor!


I also had a great night last night seeing my great Uncle and Aunt who are visiting from Chicago.  They're just amazing people.  My great Uncle is my Grandpa's brother.  My grandpa passed away when I was 3 and I don't remember him at all.  By pictures and I've heard personality wise, they're very similar, so it's almost like a piece of my grandpa is with us when we visit with him.  He and my Aunt make it to EVERY family function which is part of what makes them amazing.  They're in their mid 70s but they make the drive to NJ or NY for weddings, big parties, or just for the heck of it.  Here's a photo of us last night.

Gram, Uncle, Me, Aunt
 
If you read yesterday's post, I mentioned that I wish I had pictures of my Mom's handmade Halloween costumes from the 80's.  Well, last night I found one!

I remember wearing this one!  Loved it.
 
That's about all I've got for today.  Have a great weekend!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment