Image Map

Thursday, September 4, 2014

If You Knew Me In High School Link Up



I forgot about this link up so I don't have pictures to share but if I remember tonight, I'll take some and upload them later.
 
If you knew me in high school, you would know...
 
...I only played soccer freshman year.  I was never an athlete but wanted to try it out.  After that, I decided to get a job.
 
...My first job was at TCBY.
 
...I was on the yearbook committee.
 
...I was in the ski club.
 
...My friends and I would hide behind the outdoor hockey rink to try to skip gym class.  Our gym teacher would yell at us but I think she also thought it was funny.  We would hear "Girlsss..!!" and start giggling.
 
...I had 2 boyfriends.  One freshman year into sophomore year and one junior year into freshman year of college.
 
...Senior year, I got drunk for the first time at my friends house off Smirnoff ice and when someone asked if I was drunk I said "I'm not drunk, I just can't walk."  LOL I definitely have that picture somewhere.  OOF.
 
...In the school cafeteria, I would almost always eat a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, pasta with meat sauce for lunch and two sugar cookies.  Holy carb overload.
 
...I used to fall asleep in Spanish class.
 
...I liked Math and Art the best.
 
 
I have a lot of really great memories from high school!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks so much for linking up!
    I definitely got drunk for the first time off of Smirnoff too. Gross! I can't even smell the stuff now. haha

    ReplyDelete