Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Couponing & Wedding Wednesday: 60 Days To Go!

I've posted a few couponing deals on the blog before and I wanted to share last night's Shoprite deal.  A friend had a little couponing get together on Sunday night.  I've learned most couponing how-to's from Mean Ang.
 
It definitely takes some time but it's definitely worth it.  I look forward to grabbing the newspaper Sunday mornings and clipping coupons in my PJ's.
 
Anyway, here it is:

 
4 Vidal Sassoon shampoo/conditioner $2.49 - on sale for $1.99 and I had (4) $2 off of EACH one so they were free!
 
1 large sized Olay body wash - $5.99 - on sale for $5.49 and I had a 75 cent coupon which doubled to $1.50 off so $3.99
 
3 Colgate Optic White toothpaste - $3.49 - on Sale for $2.49 and I had (2) $1.50 off coupons so $4.47 for 3
 
I also got a $3 Catalina coupon for my next purchase so roughly $6.40 for the above 8 items!
 
Do you coupon?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
I can't believe it's less than 2 months away.  We still have to do the following: 
 
Mail Invitations
Make the favors
Mail rehearsal invitations
Meet with the officiant to discuss the ceremony (Orthodox/Catholic versus Catholic - the first option is longer and we have to supply our own crowns.  A lot of the pieces are repeated 3 times.  To discuss with parents first..)
Meet with the DJ to pick out music and first dance songs
Finalize dress alterations
Get marriage license
Seating chart
Final payments
 
That's pretty much it!   Eeek!


4 comments:

  1. You don't have much left! How exciting. I can't wait to be at the 2 month mark. AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have much left! Yay!!!! And by the way, nice job with the couponing! You're good!

    ReplyDelete