Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridal Shower!

 
 
 
This past Sunday was my bridal shower!  It was a GREAT day!
 
I knew the date but none of the details.  I felt very anxious all morning.  I can't pinpoint why I get that way but I guess I have an anxiety problem.  I was also really excited too so it was a weird feeling.
 
Around 12:15, Saro blind folded me and we were on our way. 
 
 
Here are pictures in no particular order:
 
Dress made out of my favorite Italian cookies from my bridesmaid and her Grandma aka Nonna
The great gift for both of us from the bridal party - personalized bags filled with stuff for our honeymoon!
My MIL, SIL and Saro's daughters
Saro and I with our coworkers from when we first started dating.

My Matron/cousin Heather, Gram and I
Soon-to-be Husband!
Pictures from my bridesmaids weddings and one empty frame for our wedding picture :)
From my bridesmaid Nahira.
My mom, me, Gram, cousins and Aunt
Me with my "bouquet"
Dessert table - Italian cookies, Scrabble cake made by my bridesmaid, and Mediterranean pastries.
My bridal party!
Super cute soap favors!
 
Wishing well!


 
 


Each person filled out a recipe card :)


 There are many more great pictures.  It was truly one of the best days ever.  My bridal party, Mom, Saro's Mom & Sis all did a great job with everything.  Everything was very "me" and I just loved it!!!!  I'm very thankful for great friends and family.
 
Only 53 more days to go! 


 

4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! It's getting so close. I can't wait for our bridal shower. YAH YAH YAH!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great party! Love the cookie idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frame with all of the bridesmaids' wedding pictures is a fantastic idea!! I am just going to go ahead and assume that you love scrabble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness you have some thoughtful ladies in your life! Everything pictured is unique and lovely! I especially love the framed photos with the empty one for you! That's so cool! My shower is Saturday - I can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete