Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

All the Random Things

 
*Despite the fine weather we're finally having in NJ, I'm feeling blah.  I haven't done T25 since last Thursday and it's annoying me.  We had a friend's wedding Friday night which was a lot of fun, Saturday I felt hungover and we did a bunch of errands when we got home.  Sunday, I got things done around the house in the morning, then we went to a family get together and lastly, took my Mom out for her birthday.  Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment followed by my last dress fitting and then food shopping!!  I got home at 8:00 and then we cooked dinner.  By then it was 9:30.
 
I am pretty sure it won't get done today either because I work until 5, we're taking Murphy to the vet at 6 and our emcee is coming over at 8:00 for our "creative session" for the wedding.  I am sure that will last about two hours.  Excuses, ugh.  I could get up at 6:15 but I'd really rather not.  Tomorrow through Sunday, there will be no excuses.  I do have to host my cousin's baby shower on Saturday and we're leaving at 9:00, so I'll get up at my normal time of 7:15 and get it done.
 
*I've been feeling very tired lately, especially come 3:00 p.m., despite sleeping from 10:30-7:15 almost daily.  I saw my endocrinologist yesterday and he said I need to give him a lead as to why I'm tired.  Um, I have no idea.  After talking with him for a good 45 minutes, he said it's probably stress.  I can't argue that.
 
*Today I started another 30 day green smoothie challenge.  I blended 1/4 cup almonds (soaked overnight), 1 cup almond milk, strawberries and blueberries, half of a banana, cinnamon and spinach.  It was good!
 
*33 days until we're married! 

 
 
 
 
*I just ordered 200 succulents today for the wedding. Hmm, what to do with all of those after.  Ha!  I'll think of something.
 
Have a good day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment