Image Map

Monday, April 21, 2014

Some Things About Moi

Happy Monday folks.  Definitely not feeling the workflow after 3 great days off but hey - only another 7 & 1/2 days of work and then I'm off for 14 - can't complain!
 
I'm copying this post idea from Angela and Desiree ;)
 
 
A - Age: 30
B - Birthday: 12/21
C - Chore you hate:  LAUNDRY.  Every week we have atleast 4 loads of laundry between 2 of us!  It was 6 this week but that's because I washed some clothes I need for our trip that were wrinkled.  I avoid ironing!
D - Drink:  Coffee, water, wine, pomegranate Vintage seltzer
E - Eyes: Blue
F - Favorite color:  Green
G - Gent:  Fiance Saro!
H - Hobby:  Running/exercising, baking, couponing
I - Indulgence:  Real ice cream.  Homemade ice cream from a place near my house, Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Dazs.
J - Job:   Glad to say I only work 1 job now.  40 hours/week.  For 3 years I did 2 jobs/60 hours/week.  I now work 3 miles from home and love it.
K - Kids:  No and we don't plan on it.  Plus I'm not fertile.  Sorry if TMI but I know people are going to start asking me about it soon.
L - Love:  Sunny, warm weather like we've been having the last couple of days.  This winter really bothered me for some reason.  I don't recall the snow/frigid weather bothering me this much in past years. 
M - Music:   Everything from DMB & Fleetwood Mac to Busta Rhymes LOL.
N - Nickname:  Ray, Rach, Pinky 
O - One Wish:  Pay off debt and student loans ASAP!
P - Pet peeve:  When Saro shaves and makes a mess on the sink & mirror and then doesn't wipe it dry.  Oof.
Q - Quote: Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.
R - Residence: Northern NJ.  And what Ang said - I've never heard any of us call it New Joisey.
S - Siblings: I have 1 half brother who lives in Texas.
T - Time you wake up: 7:15 M-F and usually 8AM on the weekends or whenever Murphy starts crying.
U - University:  Montclair State University
V - Vegetables you dislike:  Scallions - ick. 
W - Worst Habit:   Leaving shoes for people (Saro) to trip over.  Oops.
X - X-rays:  Plenty - teeth @ the dentist just 2 weeks ago, my foot when I broke it (not once, but twice), my back.
Y - Yuck:
Z - Zoo (favorite animal): Tiger
 
I hope you all have a good week.  My Aunt from Seattle arrives this Thursday, Dad & his wife from NOLA & my cousin from CA next week!  Woohoooo!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the ABCs. :)
    I can't handle when Scott leaves a mess after shaving, either! It drives me batty!!

    ReplyDelete