Image Map

Monday, July 28, 2014

Procter & Gamble Rite Aid Deal

Hi all.  I had a rough start this morning.  I really just wanted to stay in bed (been feeling this a lot lately!)  but dragged my butt out of bed anyway.
 
I didn't want to wait until Thrifty Thursday to share this pretty decent Rite Aid deal I got this week :)
 
I usually go to CVS but the Rite Aid in my hometown was recently renovated and it's SO much better than it once was, so now I like going there!
 
Here's what I got (sorry no photo):
 
Three swiffer wet refills (12 ct) - $3.99 ea (sale price) = $11.97
Three 50 oz Tide - $4.94 ea (sale price) = $14.82
One bounty 8 pack - $6.94 (sale price) = $6.94
 
Total: $33.73
Total Savings: $30.40
 
Then I had a $5 off three Tide manufacturer coupon, a $2 off three swiffer refill coupon and a $0.20 Bounty, bringing the total to $26.53.
 
Spending $30 on select P&G products (before coupons) generated a $10 gas card.  So, I still spent the $26.53 but a $10 gas card is being mailed to me. 
 
Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment