Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

"300" Abs - 30 Day Challenge

Happy Friday and Happy 3 Day MDW!  This year will be bittersweet.  For many years, we spent MDW at the Jersey Shore at Mean Ang's family's house.  If you read her blog, you would know the house had about 3 feet of water after Hurricane Sandy.  Gladly, the house it still standing but needs a lot of work.  This weekend we will all still be together at a some parties.  Day drinking & shenanigans may or may not be involved.

I'm feeling super sore after 2 days of boot camp in the park this week and hot yoga last night.

I decided to join in on the Ab Challenge with Holly and others.  I actually saw this on Pinterest about a year ago and tried it once or twice and then gave up.  It's really tough but should only take 15-20 minutes of my day so I know I can do it!  I started last night and took a before picture.  Not sure I'll have the guts to post before & after pictures but we'll see.


This should motivate me to continue eating clean so I can see real results in 4 weeks.

I hope you all have a great & safe Memorial Day Weekend and while we are BBQing, let's also remember why we celebrate this holiday in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment