Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

Nope, We Are NOT 21 Anymore

Yup, I'm still feeling "off" after drinking all weekend but it was worth it for a fun time with my friends!

Friday we were at the NJ shore for night #1 of the bachelorette party.  Good times and lots of laughs had by all with some TMI moments in there always makes for a fun time.

Saturday we lounged around in the morning and afternoon and then drove to AC (Atlantic City for my non-Jersey readers) for the night.  Again, good times, laughs and lots of drinks had by all!  Our friend gets married in two weeks - looking forward to the wedding now :)

Bad food choices also happened.  Dips, cheese steak, bacon & lots of it, and bagels.  Yum!

It's a fresh new week & here's my plan for the week:

#1 - Get back on track food wise.  So far, so good.  I had 1 egg, berries and a Think Thin bar today.

#2 - Workout Plans
Monday - Workout in the park
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - Workout in the park
Thursday - I have a work training about 45 minutes away from home... I'm currently signed up for hot yoga so if I'm back in time, I'll go.
Friday - Hot Yoga
Saturday - RI30
Sunday - RI30

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment