Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Name Change & Farmer's Market

I'm thinking about changing my blog name.  I named it when I was full force into my half marathon training & high on life about running.  It's three weeks after the race and I'm still not walking with a "normal" step on my left side and my body is definitely telling me to take it easy.  I know this could change in a few weeks, months, a year but I don't know.

I'm glad I can do other types of exercises - Ripped in 30, yoga, pilates, etc.

Now to think of a new blog name!  Ideas are welcomed.  I don't blog about just one topic so I'm open to ideas.  I like to garden and live in the Garden State so that might be a start.

Our first peony from the plant we planted last year.
Last night we went to an indoor farmer's market and gladly walked out with 7 or 8 bags full of stuff for $56.  That included two containers of nuts for $5 each so we got TONS of fresh produce for about $46.  Now to eat it all this week before it goes bad!  It's definitely worth the drive through our county's busiest area.

Oh wait, almost anywhere in NJ is extremely crowded except for the Pine Barrens.

I'm looking forward to the outdoor farmer's market which is about a mile from our house.  It opens in about a month.

We are planning on doing a large vegetable garden this year.  Pictures and details soon to follow.

Enjoy your day and I hope you all have a 3 day weekend coming up!

He's not allowed on the couch but he'll sometimes try, especially when Tux, the cat is on the couch.


Saro & I



No comments:

Post a Comment