Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Long Weekend Recap

This weekend was great despite the heavy rain we had all day on Saturday.  We attempted a movie on Friday night but the mall was INSANE.  We figured we'd get there early since I got out of work an hour early.  I guess everyone had the same idea.  Who knew the mall/movies would be so crowded so friggen' early.  So we skipped that and went out to dinner (so much for not eating out) BUT I had a $25 restaurant.com certificate so it wasn't terrible.  In case you didn't know, you can often get them for $4 when they have promotions.

Saturday's weather was windy, rainy and cold.  We ended up at a matinee movie.  Hangover 3.  It was okay.  Alan was the funniest.


Sunday morning I cleaned, got a work out in and then we went to a friends for a BBQ.  It was a lot of fun.  We may or may not have had early afternoon shots of Cafe Patron, played flip cup and drank lots of beer.  Just sayin'.

Yesterday was another party - a friend's surprise 30th at their house.  That too was a lot of fun.

Tuesday...time to detox and get back on track food wise.  Although it wasn't too terrible I guess.  I had oatmeal & fruit for breakfast all weekend and got to work out, so that cancels out the burgers, dips, beer, sausage and desserts right?  Not.  My friend made these amazing bacon wrapped baked potatoes with a spicy sour cream dip....so good and worth the calories.

I hope you all had a great weekend too!  Short work week and a friend's wedding this coming Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment