Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

Flashback Friday

A friend tagged me in this last night on Instagram and I found it appropriate to share since it's Prom season.  I still remember that day very vividly and I LOVED my dress.  I still have it.  It's Jessica McClintock and it ALMOST still fits me.  My boobs are bigger now ;)



I cropped my little neighbor at the time out because I'm not sure she'd like her picture to be on my blog, lol.  I think she's 15 now... how time flies!  She will be going to her prom in a couple of years.

Also, today we are allowed to wear jeans to work if we donated $5 to Partners for Women and Justice.  I forgot to take a picture but I'm wearing my mint jeans with a chevron top :)

I'm still undecided on whether or not I can run the 5K on Sunday.  My hips are friggin' killing me and I've been taking it easy so this isn't a good sign.  Either way I'm going, dammit!

That's really all I've got - TGIF and enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment