Image Map

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weigh In

With my eyes still almost shut, I weighed myself this morning.  Last time I weighed myself was about a week ago before I started "Partial Whole30" as I call it.  I have a non digital scale and I think it said 148.  This morning looked between 144 & 145.  I'll take it.  The lowest I've recorded since starting this whole thing, eating better in general, exercise routine, MFP, etc - was 143.  I'd like to get down to 135, however, I feel good and my mid section feels small, so I'm glad about that.  I know the number on the scale really doesn't matter, but I like to keep myself in check.

I haven't had one carb in the form of bread, grain, pasta, corn in almost 2 weeks.  Before this, I was pretty much avoiding them anyway but would have it about once a week.  A couple years ago, I wouldn't think twice about having a bagel for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and pasta for dinner.  Those days are long gone.  Meat, vegetables, vegetables, vegetables, & fruit.

All that produce we bought last week?  Gone and then some...we picked up a few yams and squash at TJ's the other day - that's gone as well.

It is extremely time consuming to shop, prep and cook all of these meals, but it's worth it.  

Have a good Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment