Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Triathlon?

Although my back and hip is still hurting, it's not stopping me from wanting to remain active and try new things.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to do another half so I figure, what about a sprint triathlon?!  It's a 1/4 mile swim, 11 mile bike ride and 4 mile run.

I'm considering this for the end of the summer.  Hmm I need to find a pool to practice swimming.  Not that 1/4 mile is much, but still.

I REALLY want to slowwwwwly train for another half.  Until then I'm working with my chiropractor on "fixing" my hip.

Looking forward to hot yoga tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about doing a sprint triathlon too. I can swim, but I'm not the strongest swimmer so I'm weary of that portion. Like you said, if I practice at a pool, I think I would be fine. Good luck with getting your back issue figured out!

    ReplyDelete