Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Hot Yoga

I feel so relaxed this morning which I believe is from going to hot yoga last night.  It's very therapeutic.  It was definitely the hottest class I've been to.  The instructor turned the heat down about 40 minutes in to the class.  I also slept like a baby.  I didn't even hear my alarm go off the first time.

So I highly recommend it if you're looking for something new to try!

I followed it up with the 300/30 ab series.

Today is wear jeans to work Friday and we get out at 4:15 versus 5:00 on Fridays in the summer :) 

I have an appointment with a lower back/sciatica chiropractor after work since my chiro, while helpful, doesn't believe I have DDD (degenerative disc disease) or sciatica.  He says you can't see a degenerative disc on an x-ray but I googled it (I know...the internet knows all, right?  And apparently yes, you CAN see it on an x-ray.  How else would you see it pressing down on the nerve??)  So, I'd like to get another opinion because this pinching, sharp pain is extremely annoying and has been lingering for over 2 months now.  It flares up after exercise so I'm feeling it even more today.

It's frustrating beacuse the chiro is all for running and says "you WILL run a marathon."  Oh.  Okay!  Yet the "normal" orthopedic is against running and says I shouldn't run ever again...I guess I need a 2nd opinion on that too!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment