Image Map

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

2013 Recap

Since I'm feeling emotional and overwhelmed with joy, I figured I'd do a 2013 recap.  It's going to be hard to top this year but since we're getting MARRIED, I think 2014 will be the best year!
 
In 2013:
 
-I quit my job and landed a new position at a job I love!  It's 3.3 (almost a 5K LOL) miles from home but the people there are what make it so great.  It's fast paced and I believe there's room for advancement.  What I do miss about the old job is my coworker, Hector.  He literally made me cry tears of laughter every day.
 
-Saro and I trained hard to run a half marathon.  More often than not, it was frustrating.  Mainly because, on top of working 40+ hours, it was hard to fit the training into our schedules.  But we DID IT.  I finished 13.1 miles in 2:43 and Saro finished in 2:17.  It was the best high anyone can ever have.  Frustrating & painful but would I do it again?  ABSOLUTELY.
 

My last long run before the half. 
After this is when my back injury occured.



 
 
-We got engaged! 

My love!!!!!
 

 
 
-I traded in my lil' Civic for a CR-V.  Murphy loves it!  Ha!

 
 
-I turned 30!
 
There were also some not so good things but I'm working on being positive and I don't feel like discussing those today.
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Love,
The Cafeyan's
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment