Image Map

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas DIY Gift Idea

Happy Friday, all!!!
 
This year, I decided to get a little crafty and make homemade facial scrub and cookie mix in a jar.
 
Mine actually came out really similar!
 
These were super easy to make and less than half what they charge in the stores (and fun to make!).  I made six quart sized jars and it took about an hour to do.  Simple, quick and cute.  Who doesn't love cookies?  Just sayin'.  I also ordered mini holiday spatulas from The Pampered Chef to attach so in total, these came out to be around $5 each.
 
I also made these last night.  Again, simple and quick.  Something different.  They smell great!
 
 
The jars, honey and sugars are from Target.  The labels are from Vistaprint, almond oil is from Whole Foods, lavendar from Amazon.  These came out to be around $4 each.
 
I might also make homemade chocolate pretzel rods.  I think these three wrapped in a nice gift bag is a good idea.  What do you think?
 
Have you ever done DIY gifts or baked goods?

No comments:

Post a Comment