Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

5K Curse

As of now, the 5K is still on for tomorrow (rescheduled for the THIRD time due to Mother Nature).  We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground...AGAIN.  However, it's supposed to be 52 degrees & sunny tomorrow so I'm really hoping they still have it!  The snow is still falling but is supposed to slow down around noon.  This is a view from my office.  I was bummed we didn't have a delayed opening. 


I woke up with a wicked (I'm not from Boston) horrible headache and sooo wanted to stay in bed.  I feel better after eating breakfast.  Food.  It seems to always help.

No major plans this weekend.  Saro's daughters will be here so I'm sure we'll figure something out.

On another note, I'm cutting my hours pretty much in half at my part time job.  So about 8 hours versus the 16 I was doing for the last 2+ years.  This is a relief.  I'm going to see how it goes with the new job and eventually I'm sure I'll "retire" from said part time job, but I'm not ready yet.  It sounds corny, but I've been there since high school and have made some great friends PLUS that's where I met Saro, so I'm grateful for that job for many reasons.  Yes, it's a pain sometimes but yes, it has also helped me pay my student loan this whole time.

Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment: