Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Frenzy Friday and Where is Spring?!

Not really but this week was a little hectic, but exciting with starting the new job.  I definitely like it a lot so far.  Everyone was super nice and helpful, knowing I'm new to this business.  I'm definitely a creature of habit so when my routine changes, it's a bit stressful - not necessarily in a bad way though.  The week FLEW by.

Tonight we're just relaxing home with Saro's daughters.  Tomorrow I'm off so we'll find something to do.  I desperately need a bang trim and have to return a few things to the mall.

On another note, I'd like to know where the heck Spring is.  It's FREEZING outside right now.  I'd say 30.  On the news this morning, they were comparing March 2012 to March 2013 and March 2012 had 13 days in the 70s last year in NJ.  It's so crazy how the weather patterns change.  The good part is that we have a fire going in the fireplace...super relaxing.

I plan on having a glass of wine and calling it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment