Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Said Yes To The Dessert

So at the new job, they get breakfast and lunch catered a lot.  Eek.  This morning I made one egg and coffee and had a yogurt.  I made more coffee when I got to work and they had a ton of bagels and muffins set up.  Good thing I was full!  My breakfast held me over until 11:00.  Then, my stomach started to growl.  I was in training so I just ignored it.  Lunch was leftover chicken.  Snack was some nut trail mix and half of an apple.

We decided to go out for dinner tonight.  Tomorrow we will run, Thursday we both work late and Friday, Saro goes to pick his daughters up in PA.  I had a grilled shrimp salad and tiramisu.  Oops.  It's my fave and hard to pass up! 

The new job is going well.  I have a lot to learn about the financial world but I plan on studying on the side and perhaps eventually getting my Series 7.

Sorry, no pictures to post today!  Goodnight all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment