Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hectic Tuesday = Tired Wednesday

Yesterday was pretty hectic at work.  I worked at my full time job from 8-5:30 and then had to rush to be at my part time job by 6:00.  I got home around 10:15 and overly tired, decided to prep the bread crumbs I'm going to make later for chicken cutlets.  Well with the bread in the oven at 10:30 pm, I set off both smoke alarms in the house - lol.  I didn't see ANY smoke which leads me to believe there's something on the bottom of the oven that keeps burning (the smoke alarms have been going off for the last few weeks when the oven is on).  I mean, it's good to know they work but I probably woke up my mother in law.  Oops.  Anyway, I broiled about 12 slices of Ezekiel bread for breadcrumbs.  I'm going to throw it in the food processor with some spices later.  If you haven't tried this bread, I recommend it.  Trader Joe's has it for $3.99 which is pretty much the same as a "regular" loaf of bread (which I've avoided for close to a year).  I like it toasted with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (meaning the only ingredients are PEANUTS).

I also managed to plank last night - 2 + 1/2 minutes.  My lower back was starting to hurt!  Tonight is 2 + 3/4 minutes... eek.

I'm feeling kinda funky - bit of a sore throat, body ache and I've had this toothache for a few weeks now.  Not good, I know.  I've never had a toothache and it's really uncomfortable.  I have an appointment for the 21st (if I can wait that long).  Great way to spend a day off - at the dentist.  I HATE the dentist.

We have plans to go to the track tonight....maybe sweating will make me feel better - let's hope!

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment