Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Best Time Yet!

Happy Thursday!  I generally like Thursdays because it's pay day, but normally it's my longest day of the week, work wise.

Last night we headed down to the track.  It was about 50 degrees and felt like rain.  Right as mile #1 ended, it started to rain.  Not quite a light rain either.  For a minute I thought about stopping (mainly because I thought.. crap! my iphone!  I use it for music).  Instead, I took it off my arm and put it in my jacket pocket which zips.  Phew.  Glad I wore it because I almost just wore a T-shirt. 

Technically my best time was when I ran my first 5K back in June 2012.  After that, I hurt my knee and didn't run for about 2 months so when I saw my time last night, I was really happy.  The rain actually felt really good and it helped me pick up the pace!  Here are the results:

No comments:

Post a Comment