Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In a fog

Do any of you feel like when you sleep REALLY WELL and for a long time (7+ hours), you feel MORE tired the next day?  Not that 7 hours is super long but I think 7 is good for me.  Anything more than that and I feel very groggy the next day.  Last night I slept like a baby - I didn't even hear Saro come in (he worked until 10:30) and I'm a light sleeper.  Although I do wear ear plugs due to his snoring :)

Anyway, I think I figured out how to upload pictures again so here are a few:

Valentine's Day decor.  The hearts on the ribbon, I made last year with satin ribbon and scrapbook paper from Michael's.  Super easy!  On top of the fire place are wooden letters that say "Be Mine" from a cute local shop.


Here's what I made yesterday morning in the crock pot.  Greek chicken - 3 chicken breasts, two cups of vegetable (or chicken) broth, a cut up red onion, basil, oregano and lemon juice.  On low 6-8 hours.  It came out very good!



My cousin got a new job as a hairdresser so I stopped into the salon last night for a bang trim.  Super cute salon and close to home.  I think I'll be going back :) 



After that, I made some more peanut butter oat bars and also made turkey meatballs with spaghetti squash and marinara sauce.  Here's the link for that recipe -http://www.shape.com/dinner/turkey-meatballs-spaghetti-squash-marinara


Today's lunch :)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment