Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Damned scale!

I know the number on the scale doesn't always mean everything but the last month or so, I've been fluctuating between 145 and 150.  I'm not sure what else to do.  I got a coupon for hot yoga - 12 classes for $12 but with that sort of deal, the classes are probably going to be super crowded.  I haven't done Jillian Michael's DVDs in a while so maybe I'll do that on the cross training days.  I already drive myself bonkers with food shopping almost weekly, prepping and planning *healthy* meals for the week.  Just frustrating but oh well.

Some nights, like last night, I simply do not have time to exercise.  I don't like excuses either.  I guess I COULD get up an hour earlier which would mean 5:40 :(

With the half marathon training starting today, I guess I might have to get up earlier on days that I work until 10 pm.  Here's the schedule I'm following:

Unfortunately, the first couple of weeks might be on the treadmill... until it stays light until 6:30 or so.  I haven't jogged alone in the dark and I don't have any reflective gear yet.  I'm not even sure I'm comfortable going to the track alone at night.  Saro has work until 10:00 tonight so he ran last night.

Well, here goes nothin'!

1 comment:

  1. I would try playing around with how many calories you are eating. Maybe upping them for a week to see if that kickstarts something. Just keep switching things up till you find something that works. Maybe no bread carbs for a few days? Hot yoga is good too. I want to go with when you go.

    ReplyDelete