Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Creme Brulee

The friggin' creme brulee in my work cafeteria gets me every time!  It is so amazing.  I don't even want to know how much heavy cream & sugar is in it.  Thankfully, it's a small serving but STILL.  I must take after my mom - we both love it as well as mexican food.

I had that with a healthy salad... go figure.

I had a personal day yesterday which was nice.  I was able to do 3.5 miles on the treadmill in which I finished in 38:19.  No knee pain!

I won't be home until 10:30 tonight so training will commence tomorrow and over the weekend.  Ahh.. the weekend is close.  I'm off on Saturday!  So I'll cross train Saturday and do 5 miles on Sunday afternoon.

I just glimpsed at the calendar on my desk and Daylight Savings is only 10 days away - Yay!  it'll be lighter later and I won't want to get into my PJs by 5:00 p.m.  Ha!

Have a good rest of the day and weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment