Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mid Day Exhaustion

Blah.  Does anyone else suffer from mid day exhaustion?  It could be 1:00, 2:00, 3:00.  Lately I've been feeling very tired in the afternoon.  I'm going to grab some vanilla spice energy tea with hopes that will help.  I sleep enough - maybe too much?  Last night was about 10:30-7am this morning.  What's funny is the nights I work (like tonight), I'll be yawning the entire time but when I get home at 10:30, I won't be able to fall asleep right away and normally the day after working those late nights, I feel more awake.  So I guess I should try to stay up until at least 11:00 on "school nights."

Also, we're two days away from the 5K that was rescheduled and guess what?  It's supposed to rain and/or snow again!  I'm really hoping it doesn't get cancelled but it is what it is!

Last night Saro made a really good Moroccan stew with chicken thighs, chick peas, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, lot of spices and brown rice, with a side salad.  Very tasty and flavorful.  I had that again for lunch today :)

Off to grab that tea now and hoping this blah mood passes soon.  Thank God tomorrow is Friday and I'm off Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment