Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Down a size!

So, I went to Kohl's on my lunch break yesterday.  I had a 30% off coupon and I'm noticing most of my clothes are starting to feel loose.  I was really excited that a size 8 dress pant fit very comfortably.  I also picked up a maroon Lauren Conrad casual blazer (on clearance for $21 -from $70!) so $15 after the coupon, a polka dot blouse and a pair of green jeans (still a size 10.  I don't want my jeans too tight).

I think they definitely mark up their prices so that when you get a 30% off coupon, you're like yes!  This is great!  Or I notice everytime I go in, most of the stuff I find is on sale.  So say a pair of dress pants, originally $60 are on sale for $40.  I don't mind spending $40-ish for dressy work clothes.  $60 is a bit much for me.  The cheaper, the better - ha!  For some things, anyway.  I've had bad luck at NY & Co. with clothes shredding after one wash.

Last night I completed 3 miles in 30:55.  Tonight I will do some Pilates/core, tomorrow I'm working all day and night and Saturday is the 5K so I will probably rest on Friday.

On another note, I need to get back on track with packing breakfast and lunch for work.  I didn't food shop on Sunday so we don't have much in the house.  Eek.  Although I can get breakfast from the cafeteria for around $2.25 and lunch for $5, it still adds up.  This weekend I will do a big shop and plan and prep for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment