Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

30 Day Smoothie Challenge - DONE!

I had a "green" smoothie 28 out of the last 30 days and I plan on continuing to have them for breakfast or lunch!  I find that having one scrambled egg before drinking it, helps keep me full...but only until around 11am.  LOL.

One thing I have to get back to is NO bread, pasta or rice.  I've had a bit too much the last few weeks.  Simple Green Smoothies is hosting a 21 day cleanse starting August 5th.  My cousin already purchased it and wants me to join her, so I think I will.  Don't worry, you can have "normal" food during it... it's not just juices!  That, I've tried and just CAN'T.  Check the 21 day cleanse out HERE and let me know if you want to join.  It shouldn't be too difficult since I've been "clean eating" for a while now.

That's all I've got for today.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment