Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Simple Green Smoothie Update

Day #9 and I haven't missed a day yet!  Even when I was hungover on Sunday morning after our BBQ.  I woke up around 3am feeling so sick.  I made sure to drink a lot of water all day since it was extremely hot outside.  Oh well... I went back to bed and felt better when I woke up at 9.

This week, it's a lot of "stone" fruits (peaches, plums and cherries) and fresh ginger.  Today's smoothie is - 1 cup kale, 1 cup spinach, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 cup water, 1/2 of a banana, a few frozen mango chunks, handful of blueberries and one whole peach (pit removed).  The Nutribullet is perfect for these shakes.  The ginger gives it a different bite - it's good!

I haven't been able to exercise in over a week.  Currently, my lower back is killing me and even going up and down the basement stairs (all 7 of them) is brutal.  I'm thinking about focusing on arms & abs although a lot of ab/core workouts also work the lower back.

Last night we went out to celebrate our 6 year anniversary over Thai food.  We hadn't had it in forever and it sounded good...and it was!  Yum... I have leftovers for lunch today :)

That's really all I've got!  I'm looking forward to camping this weekend and getting my hair done tonight!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment