Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hungry + Angry = Hangry

So, the smoothies generally fill me up from 8:00-10:00.  That's not a long period.  Maybe because it's in liquid form but would I really feel more full if I ate a handful of spinach and kale with some fruit?  I don't think so.

So, I just had 5 m&m's and 8 almonds.  Yes, I counted.

I keep staring at the clock (since it's kind of slow today) and I can't wait for lunch.  Lunch that I left at home.  Oops, I guess that will be dinner!

I would snack a little more but since I'm not exercising as much, I'm trying not to.

Do you ever get so hungry that you become hangry?  Like, you need to eat now or else someone might get hurt?

3 comments:

  1. Maybe try eating some protein in the morning too. Like a scrambled or hard boiled egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I add 2% plain Chobani yogurt to my green smoothies for added protein. It makes them a little creamier, and helps keep me full longer.

    I get hangry all the time! By bf and my boss know that if I start getting crabby, I need a snack asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes I get hangry! And I feel you on the smoothies! I was big into smoothies in the fall but was always hungry by mid morning. I started eating half a banana with my smoothing and putting the other half in the smoothie. It really helped as stupid as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete