Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

Who Needs A Gym?

More like, who needs a gym especially when you can't afford it?  Yours truly.

There are reasons why, right now, I can't afford to join a gym.  More on that later.

Saturday we went down the shore.  Yes, "down the shore."  Not "to the beach."

Bradley Beach, NJ



After that, we stopped at Surf Taco for dinner.  I was starving so I ordered not 1, not 2 but 3 tacos plus a huge amount of chips.  The mahi mahi one was too spicy - Saro ate that one so really, I only had 2 :)

At 10:00 that night, I had this ungodly craving for boxed macaroni and cheese.  I haven't had that crap in YEARS.  Saro went out and bought it for me - what a guy!  I asked for the Annie's brand (as if that's really healthier than Kraft - LOL).  Anyway, it was yummy and I may or may not have finished it for breakfast on Sunday.

Sunday morning after sleeping for nearly 11 hours, I decided to do these two workouts from Pinterest:


Harder than they look!  All the jumping during the 2nd one really has my back and leg screaming today and all of last night.  Ugh.  Oh well, I tried.

For the last 2 years, I've been pretty good with doing at home workouts.  I have a bunch of DVDs plus my friends you tube workouts and Pinterest has great circuits, too.  It's worth looking into if you're looking to save $ or just work out at home by yourself.  I'm aware that the gym has all different weights and machines but since I can't do high impact right now, it's not worth it for me.  Also, my 5 lb. weights are just fine.  I don't think I could lift more than that, lol.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment