Image Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Flourless Blondies

Happy Friday, all!!!

Today, I'm sharing a flourless blondie recipe.  I found a similar recipe online but switched it up a bit and also added vanilla extract.  They taste really good.  They're more crumbly than regular brownies/blondies because there's no flour to make them stick together.

1 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 egg
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract

Mix all ingredients and pour into a coconut oil greased 8x8 pan.  Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.


Here's a typical morning in my house.  Our cat, Tux, after drinking from the bathroom faucet, likes to sit on the toilet and swat and me each time I walk by.  Murphy, our 90 lb dog, likes to be right under my feet.  He'd sit on my lap if he could.

"Hey Mom, you trying to get ready for work? Not with us around!"

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment